The treasurer serves as the chief investment officer and county banker, being safe keeper of all taxes and investors of local funds. Our staff is here to serve you, and invite you to visit or contact us with your needs and questions.
For your convenience
• We accept cash, personal checks, money orders, cashier’s checks, eChecks as well as Visa, Mastercard, American Express & Discover Cards for payment of taxes. A transaction fee of 2.50% of the transaction amount will be charged for all card transactions, however there is a minimum fee of $2.00. A flat $1.30 will be charged for eCheck payments.
This will direct you to our third party vendor.
• For making a payment by phone, you must use our automated response unit at 1-844-537-0500.
• You can use our public drop box which is located on the Main Street side of the Annex, near the employee entrance.
• First half real estate taxes are due February 14th. Second half taxes are due July 20th.
* We make every effort to mail all tax bills to the responsible party. It is the obligation of the taxpayer to obtain the bills if not received in the mail. Failure to receive a bill does not excuse the responsible party from paying or relieve a taxpayer of the mandatory penalty and or interest required by law.
Notice: “If the taxes are not paid within sixty days from the date they are certified delinquent, the property is subject to foreclosure for tax delinquency.” In compliance with ORC 323.131 (A)(3)(a)
Pre-pay Accountant (937) 498-7291
Address changes, conveyances and mortgage company escrow payments
Secretary | Receptionist (937) 498-7281
Real estate, manufactured home payments, sheriff sales and foreclosures
Delinquent Tax Division (937) 658-6632
Delinquent tax payment plans for real estate & manufactured homes and bankruptcies