Postcard sewer/water bills are mailed at the end of each month to our residential customers and are due and payable by the fifteenth of the following month.
- Payments can be mailed or dropped off in person to our office:
Shelby County Sewer District
3475 Canal Rd. #1,
Minster, Ohio 45865
- Maintenance personnel will not accept payments in the field at any time.
- Customers may also choose to have the monthly payment automatically withdrawn from their checking accounts.
Payment methods are: Cash, check, or money order only. We do not accept debit/credit card payments and cannot process credit/debit transactions over the phone.
- Sewer charges are a flat rate and water charges are based on metered monthly reading.
- When selling or purchasing a home serviced by the Shelby County Sewer District please contact our office immediately so that we may make account changes accordingly.
- Delinquent sewer charges are certified to the Shelby County Auditor for placement on property tax duplicates.
Arrowhead Hills customers:
Water service will be disconnected fourteen days after delinquency notification. A reconnect fee will be charged to your account.