How is my record sealed?

Any individual adjudicated a delinquent or unruly child may fill out an application to apply for the sealing of his/her records pursuant to OH Revised Code (O.R.C.) 2151.356. Please visit our Court Rules and Forms page to obtain the application online.

Show All Answers

1. When is my court date?
2. Must I appear or can I just pay a fine and costs?
3. How do I get driving privileges after my license is suspended by the court?
4. How can court costs and fines be paid?
5. How do I get my court date changed?
6. What do I wear to court?
7. How is my record sealed?